- Full 36” net coverage. Normally 29ga.
- Purlin-bearing edge for strength while fastening side laps.
- Anti-siphoning side lap.
- 8 intermediate stiffening ribs add extra strength to this panel.
- Custom lengths 3’ through 40’0” in cut-to-length 1” increments.
12” or 16” Loc Seam
- Low maintenance and easy installation
- Residential / Architectural application
- Direct fastened – no clips necessary
- Installed over solid substrates w/felt or synthetic underlayment
- On – site roll forming
- No exposed fasteners
- OPTIONAL: Beads or Striations
ClipLoc Standing Seam
- Our ClipLoc panel is a snap-together panel – no seaming required!
- They are engineered to exceed most wind load requirements in the country while enhancing the aesthetic appearance of a building, whether residential or commercial.
- 24 ga. Pre-painted Galvalume (22 gauge optional).
- .032/.040 Pre-painted Aluminum (plywood substrate).
- Can be installed over solid substrates, steel decking with polyiso, or in limited applications over open purlins.
- Minimum slope:2/12 – optional factory or field applied side lap sealant.
- Weather Tight warranty optional
- Bold 1 7/8” tall seam
- Special clip allows for full 2″ of thermal movement
Loc-Seam Metal Roof on Large Church
- Many churches choose metal roofing because of its low maintenance and life expectancy.
- Locke Buildings has done several churches, YMCA youth and Christian summer camp roofs.
- Loc-Seam metal roofing is great on pole buildings.
Re-Roof House at Coast
- Metal roofs are very popular at the coast and in mountain areas due to its durability to height and high wind.
- This roof was a complete tear-off. We installed plywood and Loc-Seam with 40 year warranty. This was third job we did for this Contractor. This is his family’s personal coast vacation home.
Wedding Barn Roof
- Locke buildings has done all types of buildings, including this custom Wedding Barn.
- We installed Magna-Rib over CDX plywood.